PELATIHAN AUXILIARY POWER MEASUREMENT, OPTIMIZATION & ANALYSIS
PELATIHAN PENGUKURAN, OPTIMALISASI, & ANALISIS
Deskripsi TRAINING AUXILIARY POWER MEASUREMENT, OPTIMIZATION & ANALYSIS
- Power Plant–Fossil fuels
- + Fossil fueled fired generating stations have very precise definition of Thermal efficiency.
- + It is the ratio of heat equivalent of Fuel fired to the heat equivalent of electricity sent to transmission net work.
- + Auxiliary power consumption has two components.
- + Unit auxiliary power consumption & station auxiliary power consumption.
- Power plant cycle efficiency
- + Role of Steam Generator is to generate steam which is used to convert heat energy into kinetic energy.
- + Conversion cost includes usage of steam produced for internal consumption such as SCAPH ,TDBFP, Air Condtioning based on VAS
- + power consumption would depend on coal quality and on type of cycle.
- + Why not use better coal, which would lower auxiliary power consumption and an optimum performance can be sustained with less expenditure on O&M Cost.
- Power plant cycle efficiency
- + Gross boiler efficiency at any point of operation can be improved by consuming more electricity through Mills & fans.
- + When we are using low cost–inferior coals- we consume more auxiliary power consumption to improve operating efficiency.
- + Usage of an additional pulverizer to handle poor coal results in increased power consumption, however, corresponding improvement in Gross boiler efficiency may not be achieved.
- Importance of Auxiliary Power Consumption
- + Degradation of equipment performance can be readily guaged from power consumption .
- + Unit or boiler power consumption is monitored as % of generation which is just a gross index.
- + Power consumption guarantee on boiler covers all major drives
- + Power consumption should be measured together in a typical boiler efficiency test.
- Change in plant Conditions with time increases Auxiliary power
- + Air in leakage to boiler gas enclosure
- + Fouling of Boiler heating Surface–higher dry gas loss would increase power consumption
- + Higher draft loss due to air ingress and ash deposition.
- + Air heater leakage/ Air ingress after APH’s
- + Deterioration of Turbine Steam Path Condition.
- + Condenser pressure/ condenser cleanliness- air ingress and extent of tube pluggage
- + Steam and water leaks from drains and vents.
- Net Heat Rate
- + Net heat rate monitoring would cover impact of aux. Power consumption of different drive
- + Net heat rate monitoring can be adopted for inernal processess.
- + This would call for individual monitoring of drives using accurate energy meters .
- + Such a system is being introduced as a retrofit in all old plants in ntpc & consumption levels are being tracked from overhaul to overhaul.
- Major Drives
- + Drives are listed for a typical 500 mw unit.
- + Auxiliary power consumption measurement can be done as per a standard test code.
- + However no test code covers correction methodology which would be worked out based on process design.
- Performance Analysis
- + Measured total power could be different from base line values for changes in operating regime
- + It shall be higher wherever boiler performance has degraded
- + Gross power could be same because some auxiliaries may be doing better and some operating at worse point due to performance degradation
- Correction Methodology
- + Correction methodology is jointly developed with vendor as it is not generally covered in test codes
- + Application of correction requires accurate monitoring of process parametes using accurate off line instruments
- + Coal variation would have major effect on unit performance and thus power consumption
- Boiler Feed Pump
- + Boiler feed pump is not a boiler
- + Auxiliary and its power consumption varies in response to turbine mode of working and its degradation
- Boiler Feed Pump
- + Bfp power consumption constitute a major chunk of power consumed by unit auxiliaries.
- + Usage of steam driven feed pump results in reduction of apc %.
- + Usage of turbo driven feedpump improves cycle efficiency.
- + Any feedback on tdbfp performance due to condenser degradation
TRAINING AUXILIARY POWER MEASUREMENT, OPTIMIZATION & ANALYSIS METHOD
* Case Study
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING AUXILIARY POWER MEASUREMENT, OPTIMIZATION & ANALYSIS
Tugino and team
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2021 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 19-21 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
9-10 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
9-11 Maret 2021 | 23-25 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 20-22 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 11-13 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021 | 25-27 Mei 2021
8-10 Juni 2021 | 22-24 Juni 2021
13-15 Juli 2021 | 20-22 Juli 2021
3-5 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
7-9 September 2021 | 21-23 September 2021
5-7 Oktober 2021 | 19-21 Oktober 2021
9-11 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia