Pelatihan HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
Pelatihan Dampak Tinggi Presentasi
Objectives Training HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
Do you want to present your ideas with conviction, control and pose? Do you want to overcome those ‘presentation anxieties’ and become comfortable and relaxed with your own speaking style? Do you want to expertly handle a challenging audience?
In this course, you will learn to deliver a presentation that’s clear, informative, memorable, motivating and convincing.
Other Benefits Training HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
By attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Analyze your audience
- Organize your thoughts and write a clearly focused outline that wastes no words or time
- Develop your writing and organizing techniques
- Use visual aids
- Speak clearly and confidently in both prepared and impromptu speaking situations
- Manage presentation stress
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose stressing key ideas
- Face an audience with confidence and control and make the most of your own natural speaking
- Use your words and your body to convince and persuade the audience.
- Recognize what makes inspiring presentations
- Assess different audience needs
- Plan delivery of content, structure and objective
- Be more aware of your body language
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Communicate with emotional impact
- Use visual aids to maximum effect
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Improve your confidence to present.
Agenda Training HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
- Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Expectation of participants.
- The 7 Steps in Effective Presentation
- Initial planning, Situational analysis
- Goal and Message Definition
- Audience analysis
- Planning the presentation Approach.
- Techniques to expedite the design process
- The standard presentation formula
- Organizations tools
- Titles –A full house may depend on them.
- Build the Content
- Explanation –desc’s, definitions and ground rules
- Supporting material –the meat of the presentation
- Visual aids Limited multimedia and multi-image presentations.
- Make Arrangements
- Six Axioms
- Arranging for facilities, equipment and incidentals.
- Test and Evaluate
- Planning a productive test phase
- Conducting a productive dry run
- Some criteria for evaluating presentations.
- Deliver: Show Time!
- Overview – some basic points
- Achieving positive nonverbal messages
- Language – the verbal channel
- Transmission of language – the voice.
- Follow-up: You’re not Through Yet
- Kind of follow-up
- Assessment and feedback.
- Special Presentation Situation
- The team presentation
- International presentation
- Speaking from a manuscript
- The presenter as emcee.
- Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Who Should Attend Training HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
* Anybody who wants to improve his/her presentation skill.
Facilitators Training HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc and Twela Gunawan MM.
He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
- A researcher for the National Institute for Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN)
- Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM (a well-known management institute in Indonesia), specialized in human resources management and development, operations/production management, quantitative analysis; lecturer at post graduate of Lembaga PPM. He has about 10.000 hours of teaching to big, medium and small companies, local as well as multinational companies.
- Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, producer of white cigarette such as Dunhill, Kansas, White Horses, etc. His final project with the company was to lead assessment and selection process for merger purposes between British American Tobacco – Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia).
- Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco Indonesia
- Managing Director.
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2021 :
5-7 Januari 2021 | 19-21 Januari 2021 | 26-28 Januari 2021
9-10 Februari 2021 | 23-25 Februari 2021
9-11 Maret 2021 | 23-25 Maret 2021
6-8 April 2021 | 20-22 April 2021 | 27-29 April 2021
4-6 Mei 2021 | 11-13 Mei 2021 | 18-20 Mei 2021 | 25-27 Mei 2021
8-10 Juni 2021 | 22-24 Juni 2021
13-15 Juli 2021 | 20-22 Juli 2021
3-5 Agustus 2021 | 24-26 Agustus 2021
7-9 September 2021 | 21-23 September 2021
5-7 Oktober 2021 | 19-21 Oktober 2021
9-11 November 2021 | 23-25 November 2021
7-9 Desember 2021 | 14-16 Desember 2021 | 21-23 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia