Pelatihan DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
Pelatihan Pengembangan Perizinan untuk sistem kerja
INTRODUCTION Training DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
Permit to work are used to control high risk work activities, such as hot work, work at height, confined spaces work etc. Method statements are used in many industries, again as a control measure to detail the correct and safe sequence for work operation.
OBJECTIVES Training DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
The purpose of this training is to help in determining if a job requires a work permit due to ESS&H hazards, system complexities, or work coordination needs. If the job already has an established work procedure or has been reviewed and defined as “Worker Planned” work due to the training and qualifications of the crafts person or technician, then the checklist is not needed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS Training DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
Anyone who uses or issues permits to work and anyone who produces or used method statements.
OUTLINE Training DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
- Overview of safe systems of work
- Human Engineering
- Machine and Tools guarding
- Behavioral factors
- The purpose of permits and method statements
- ESS&H or Other Permits Needed
- Safety, Security and Facility Concerns
- Environmental/Waste Concerns
- Radiation Issues
- Complexity/Uncertainty Issues
- Work Coordination
- Permit to work systems
- Use of the documents in practice
- Document templates will be provided to all delegates during the course.
Instruktur Training DEVELOPING PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS AND METHOD STATEMENTS
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia