Pelatihan ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
Pelatihan Sistem Tenaga Perlindungan Elektrik
INTRODUCTION Training ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
After completion this training participants will have gained a theoretical and applied understanding of power system protection. The performance of instrument transformers, transducers, protective relays, and circuit breakers is first addressed. These devices are then integrated into coordinated protective systems for generators, transformers, transmission lines, reactors, capacitor banks, system buses, etc. Although basic protection concepts are hardware-independent, the application of electromagnetic, solid state, and microprocessor-based relays will also be discussed. Trade-offs between reliability, selectivity, speed, simplicity, and economy are emphasized. This training is designed to them who want to know on electrical power system protection.
Training ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- + a. system protection philosophies,
- + b. system grounding,
- + c. circuit breakers,
- + d.
- Relay input sources:
- + a. VTs,
- + b. CTs,
- + c. CVTs,
- + d. CCVTs,
- + e. optical voltage and
- + f. current transducers.
- Fundamental protection concepts:
- + a. time-inverse,
- + b. differential,
- + c. directional impedance, etc.
- Generator protection
- + a. differential,
- + b. negative sequence,
- + c. loss of excitation,
- + d. out of step, etc
- Motor protection
- + a. ground fault,
- + b. locked rotor,
- + c. undervoltage,
- + d. phase rotation, etc
- Bus, reactor, capacitor bank protection.
- Transformer protection
- + a. differential,
- + b. sudden pressure,
- + c. over temperature,
- + d. low oil, etc
- Line protection
- + a. directional comparison,
- + b. blocking,
- + c. unblocking,
- + d. transfer trip, etc
- System stability, reclosing, and load shedding.
- pilot wire,
- power line carrier,
- fiber optics
- SCADA, etc.
- Discussion and cases study
Training ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION INSTRUCTOR
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. and Team
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. is graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) for Bachelor and Master program at Electrical Engineering department. Since 1985 till now Ir. Hasan Surya is lecturer at electrical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN) and he is a head of department at electrical engineering. Ir. Hasan Surya have delivered some training topics related to his major expertise for many companies in Indonesia. Ir. Hasan Surya have been researching in electrical engineering and becoming speaker for some conference. Ir. Hasan Surya has also worked for some companies or institution so he has got much real experiences and now he is ready to share his knowledge and experiences to industrial world throught training class.
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia