Pelatihan Seputar Shipping Management
Training ships management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
1. Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
2. Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
3. Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
4. Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
5. Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
6. Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
7. General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
8. Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
9. Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
10. Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
11. Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
12. Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
13. Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
14. Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
15. Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
16. Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia