Procurement is the acquisition of goods and / or services that are appropriate at the best possible cost to meet the needs of the purchaser in terms of quality and quantity time.
Procurement Fraud can be defined as dishonestly obtaining an advantage, avoiding an obligation or causing a loss to public property various means during procurement process by public servants, contractors or any other person involved in the procurement.
In the process, the procurement of goods and services are vulnerable to fraud, ranging from “ selling information”, to be discriminatory to prospective suppliers, to manage the procurement or tender process with the goal of obtaining the “ success fee “ or a “ mark up price “ for personal gain.
In fact, in almost all types of companies often found that the deviations are caused by fraud that causes significant losses. In the relationship with a huge risk in the procurement process for goods and services, then, should have an effort and right strategies to prevent, detect, and disclose fraud likely to occur in the procurement of goods and services.
By following this course, participants are expected to be able to identify why the fraud could occur, what causes it, and how to minimize the risk of fraud. In addition, there will also be taught the code of conduct, evaluation and monitoring system as a preventive action so that all parties understand the task of the procurer.
Introduction to Procurement Fraud
Transparency and Accountability Principles
Common Types of Procurement Fraud
Criteria for gross misconduct, criminal, and civil cases
Fraud detection methods
Handling Procurement Fraud
Constructing Preventive Policy and Control System
Socializing and Implementing Policy
Fraud Case Study
Ir. Surono, MBA. And Team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Project Manager, Purchasing, Logistic and Supply Chain, Internal Auditor, Finance, CEO, and whoever who wants to explore the knowledge and experience about Procurement Fraud.
3. Case Study
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia