Pelatihan HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
Pelatihan Menyimpan Bahan Bebahaya
INTRODUCTION Training HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
Many chemical substances are beneficial and essential for our existence. They may be poisonous, flammable, explosive, radioactive, water reactive, corrosive, or they may posses some other property that is cause for regarding them as dangerous. Using the jargon of emergency-response personnel, they are fittingly referred to as hazardous materials. Hazardous materials often harm to people, destroy property and wreak substantial health and environmental damage, so the hazardous materials should be safely handled, transported and stored.
COURSE OBJECTIVES Training HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Develop actual skills in hazardous materials handling.
- Identify hazardous materials and create an environment of high safety awareness.
- Set-up emergency response procedures, organize emergency drills.
- Prevent accidental losses caused by mishandling of hazardous materials.
SYLLABUS Training HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
- Government HSE Regulations on Hazardous Materials Handling.
- Hazardous Materials in the Workplace
- Principles of Occupational Health and Toxicology
- Planned Safety Inspections
- Identification and Labelling
- Material Safety Data Sheet ( MSDS )
- Hazardous Materials Storage
- Emergency Response Planning
- Hazardous Materials Safety Audit
- Waste Disposal Control
- Hazardous Materials Transportation Safety Procedures
- Case Study, Group Discussions & Presentations, Safety Films/VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Training HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
Supervisors, Foremen, Technicians, Transportation Equipment Drivers of Deparments who are responsible for Hazardous Materials Handling, including Safety/HSE/SHE/EHS personnel, Laboratory, Logistics/Warehouse or anyone who has to manage Hazardous Materials Safe Handling.
COURSE INSTRUCTOR / FACILITATOR Training HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SAFE HANDLING COURSE
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc.M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 38 years work experience Oil / Gas / Geothermal Company (Stanvac, VICO, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc.) in Production Department (19 years), Manpower Planning & Development / HRD (2 years) and HSE ( years), the last position was Senior Manager HSE include 13 years hands-on experience / practitioner as Internal & External HSE Auditor in Oil/Gas Company, Petrochemicals, Electric Power /PLTG / PLTU, Manufacturing, etc., as well as HSE Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer in various companies / industries beside Oil/Gas/Geothermal such as Petrochemicals, Fertilizer Plants, Coal, Electronics, Cement, Medicines / Pharmacy, Textiles / Garments, Rubber, PLN / PLTG / PLTU, etc. Now his position is HSE Management System Audit Coordinator.
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia