Pelatihan SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
INTRODUCTION Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
Industrial security is a very vital and important aspect in achieving Loss Prevention and Loss Control as well as to protect the company assets such as people ( employees and their families, visitors, etc.), equipment, data or information, materials, environment, other company assets (building, working area, shops, housing complex, etc). In other words, one of the security function is how to prevent an control any security incidents which will affect the above company assets such as theft, sabotage, equipment damage, fires, riots, demonstrations, bomb threats, etc.
There are some factors or “tools” to be applied to achieve the best security incidents investigation, one of them is how to implement good report writing of security incidents investigation. Here we are !!!
OBJECTIVES AND ADVANTAGES Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
During and after attending this valuable and interested training course, the participants will be able to :
- Understand and implement the basic principles of :
- Loss Control Management
- Security Management
- Security Incidents Investigation Techniques
- Know and understand the Best Practices of Industrial Security Incidents Reporting System as well as the related R.I Police regulations/procedures/guidelines and other RI Government Body/Institution (BP Migas, Depnaker, Military, etc.)
- Implement good and proper report writing of security incidents investigation.
- Prepare and implement the Security Work Program include its compliance monitoring.
COURSE MATERIALS Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
- Introduction to Loss Control Management (Causes & Effect of Loss)
- Introduction to Industrial Security Management
- Introduction to RI Government Industrial Security Regulations/Procedures
- Basic Principles of Security Incident Investigation Techniques
- Report Writing Principles of Security Incidents Investigation
- Review the Actual Security Incidents in Various Industries/Companies
- Case Study : course participants will practice in preparing the report writing of various security incidents, and will be presented and discussed in the class room.
- Security Incidents Film/VCD Show to be discussed in the class room
- Pre-Course Assessment, Post-Course Assessment, Course Review and Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
Security Team Leaders/Group Leaders, Security Supervisors, Security Contractor/Provider Representatives and whoever are interesting in Security Incidents Report Writing matters.
Course Leader Training SECURITY INCIDENT REPORT WRITING
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. And Team
Jadwal Pelatihan Bali Training 2023 :
batch 1 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
batch 2 : 4 – 6 April 2023
batch 3 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
batch 4 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
batch 5 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
batch 6 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal tersebut dapat disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan calon peserta
Lokasi Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- Yogyakarta, Hotel Dafam Malioboro
- Jakarta, Hotel Amaris Tendean
- Bandung, Hotel Golden Flower
- Bali, Hotel Ibis Kuta
- Surabaya, Hotel Amaris(6.00.000 IDR / participant)
- Lombok, Hotel Jayakarta
Investasi Pelatihan tahun 2019 ini :
- Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
- Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan di Bali Training :
- FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara/Stasiun/Terminal)
- FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
- Module / Handout
- FREE Flashdisk
- FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training)
- Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
- 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner
- FREE Souvenir Exclusive
- Training room full AC and Multimedia